I want to be passionate about the things I do. I can feel that I am becoming more and more passionate about seeing people become their best version. It makes me feel alive as I watch it happen. I want to share all that I know with whomever wants to hear so they might feel a bit of hope as they continue their journey towards freedom and peace. I think it is for the love of peace that people are coming to know themselves. We are living in a time where, peace, to many people can seem like a foreign idea. Not very many people I know, know the feeling of peace. I wonder if that's why the world seems to be in chaos? Because the inner of people reflects on the outside world around them. Whatever we feel inside we create that atmosphere around us. This is one reason I want to be at peace within myself and help others find peace within themselves. Because if it is true that we create that which we feel within, then if we want to see peace around us we must first be at peace within ourselves before it can ever happen around us.
I have noticed this in my own life. Especially in my own home. When I am at peace with myself I find that my house that I live in, what we call "our home" becomes a haven of rest and peace for souls who enter. I find also that when I am at peace within myself and a situation arises in which my children are having a hard time with their emotions, it is much easier for me to stay calm and walk them through there feelings, rather than rising to the same level of frustration and loosing control of my own cool. Parenting has definitely put me to the test in every way, I am so grateful to be learning what I am learning about emotions and feelings now, while my children are still young. I feel it will help them to get a good start in life.
I am convinced that we can create whatever we want to by by first feeling it within ourselves. It's one of the most amazing things I've learned thus far! As I learn it more, I fall deeper and deeper in love with the world around me. Unknowingly, a year ago I was creating the complete opposite of what I am today. Ha! If you know me at all you will know what I mean by that. Thank God, I have come out of the mindset I was in. I was creating nothing but war. I was at war within myself and creating it all around me. Now that mindset has been replaced by a better, more loving one, and the world looks completely different to me now. I hope for all people to come to know peace within themselves. It can change your world and bring peace to community's and beyond. It's a beautiful thing! Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment